Whether it’s a lawnmower wake-up call or a pile of leaves blown onto your lawn, there’s nothing more frustrating than a neighbor with poor yard etiquette. But this breach of neighborliness, according to a recent Lowe’s study, is actually more common than you think. To remain courteous to your neighbors – and (hopefully) earn the same treatment in return – the experts at Lowe’s have laid down the following rules:
1. Never blow leaves into a neighbor's yard and leave them there.
2. Neighbor's plants are not to be used for table arrangements.
3. Set boundaries with your sprinkler system to avoid saturating a neighbor's property.
4. Clean up after your pets.
5. Park cars in the garage, driveway or street, but never your lawn.
Published with permission from RISMedia.